Thursday, February 4, 2010

Whoops... And there goes January..

Heck? One month gone already. And 11 months left...

"Wa, people only started counting down for CNY, and you countdown for 2011 already? Lols.."

Well, not that I'm already looking forward to my graduation year (wa cheh), but I'm just trying to... Keep up with time? Every time a year goes by, we always wonder how time flies. Well, I can tell you: Time flies VERY, VERY FAST.

Before I know it, it'll be Chinese New Year again. Then before I know it, assignment deadlines and presentations. Then before I know it, Easter. Then finals. Then semester break. And probably mission trip^^ Then new semester. Then repeat of an entire semester again. Then finals. Then break. Then Christmas.

Then 2011.

Sounds like a routine eh? But this is just an outline of what I know will happen. What I DON'T KNOW is what happens is between, and as far as I can tell, it's only week 3 of this current semester, and I already feel like... Ahh better not say it. Meh.

Well, I can only hope for the best, do my best, and let God do the rest. After all, He's in control. I'd like to bear that in mind^^

Ps: A pastor once told me I was running away from leadership, and told me not to. Phew... It IS tough not to.

~eNd~

No comments: