Saturday, February 6, 2010

EL rocks L4D2!!!!!! (part 2)

All: Yay!! Let's get 'em zombies!!! Peace yo!! ^^v


Jia Ling: Argh... The zombies know we're hacking into their world.. Load load load!! Slow dao!!

Hannah: Ahh... The seat's too comfy... Was the Matrix world like this? =pKwanYi: Erm what am I suppose to do? Hee^^'''

YiLing: Get this jockey off me!! *when there's actually nothing* =P


KimYun: Hehe ^^v *all smiles, with a zombie coming from behind*
Jennifer: Hey look out!!!

Post-L4D2 discussion...Tension released? Jia Ling and KwanYi still looking on suspiciously
Samantha: Haha. Look at the two of them...

YiLing: Get away you jockey!! Go home, GO HOME!!!

~eNd~

4 comments:

kwanyi said...

ya we rock wtf. thats an ugly photo of me. thats TWO ugly photos of me!

GeneGoh said...

Lolx. Hehe. Not ugly la. =P don't take it too personally. It's just a picture. Hee Hee =D

yl said...

i din say anything about jockey, did i? lol i'm not sure myself, but that definitely was a very scary yet triumphal moment!!
=DDD

GeneGoh said...

Lolx Hehe. I just sahaja put the caption. Hee^^ yeah, rmb that you just finished that map, altho nearly died =P