Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Special

Yeah, I know it's a little late, but here's a post for Father's Day.

Fathers are special people in our lives. It's through them (I will not explain scientifically) that we are here on this Earth. Of course, God is behind everything but, you've just got to thank them for their part. If they chose to remain single, man, there wouldn't be a next generation.

Fathers are special people in our lives. They watch over our every growth: they make sure that we are able to take every small baby step, be fed well, grow up properly, get the right education, study in the correct enviroment, and live in the right society.

Fathers are special people in our lives. They make sure that we get our things done properly: make sure that we get good grades, checking on us whether we met certain requirements, so that in the future it can help us in certain ways. They also teach about what are the certain, crucial decisions we have to make, and warn us about what can happen in the future. All these, because they love us, and do not want us to make the same mistakes.

I have to say, that some of the things that our fathers say or do we may not understand. We can only understand them when we ourselves (referring to only guys by the way) become fathers one day. It's only then, we understand the true meaning of being a father.

Fathers are special people in our lives. However, I did not say that all fathers are perfect, so if you do not have a father that matches the description above, my symphathy. But then again, no humans are perfect right? So just try to accept them the way they are.

-Happy Father's Day-

-eNd-

5 comments:

Mikey said...

Amen brother, accept them as who they are =) Thanks for the reminder ^^

GeneGoh said...

Ahhahaha lolx.. Yeah I know what you mean.. Just do your best.. Take care man. =)

Unknown said...

Amen, I am glad that my earthly father is still alive^^

GeneGoh said...

Amen Alex!! Be glad that they are still alive, and appreciate them while you can. Heh

Chew Shu Yi, Shirley said...

I'm glad i have my dad too. Although he looks like my cousin as many claims. Well he looks young.