Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Looking forward to Year 2

So I got my results for Year 1 Semester 2's final. Ain't that good, but not too bad. The main thing is I cleared myself of probation, and I don't care how I do it, even if it's ugly. It could have been better, but nevertheless, it's how it is. Always this saying: Don't game too much. Study harder. These advices should have been taken long ago, but heck. Guess I just have to do better next semester. Still, looking forward to the next sem.

Only yOu would understand how much this results means to me.

-eNd-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Y2 rocks. see you soon. Alex

Chew Shu Yi, Shirley said...

Aww good job eugene. Hey i've change my blog address to chewshuyi.blogspot.com. Mind updating it? Thnaks a big bunch. Again good job.

Mikey said...

Gambateh na =)