Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A funny morning..

Something funny happened to me this morning, but thank God that it happened. Otherwise there would have been some consequences. =) Here goes.

Forst of all, I was suppose to print out and photocopy a journal for Semantics. I was told last week to do so. However, I totally forgotten about it. So this morning, something made me go into WBLE (a UTAR site for student), and I clicked Semantics. There it popped up a page where all the lecture notes are being uploaded. I then scrolled down the page, and BANG! I saw the article. I was like, "Ohh shoot!" Well, never mind. The photocopy shop that I usually go to is now there, so no worries. =)

I then went and fetch my coursemates. On the way to my friend's house, I saw her walking towards a restaurant near her house. Apparently she wanted to pack her lunch. Me being in a hurry, I thought, "Erm, K. Is it that urgent?", 'cause I was in a hurry to go and print the notes. Never mind again. I decided to wait for her.

Then I remembered that the food where the shop she is going to is nice, and I thought to myself, "Hmm, might as well." Down from my car I went, and bought the food. I reached for my pocket. My wallet wasn't there! My coursemate then paid for me in the end, and I quickly rushed back to get it.

When I reached home, I saw and realised that I have left a stack of photocopied notes behind, which I was suppose to give the class. By that time, I didn't think much, though wondering what else did I forget. I rushed back to the car, and quickly fetch the others.

As I was driving, I reflected back about what happened, about how one thing led to another. If I did decided to go and print out the notes first, I wouldn't have seen my coursemate go and buy lunch. And if I didn't see her buy lunch, I wouldn't want to buy lunch myself, which leads to not knowing that I did not bring my wallet, which will ALSO lead to not remembering to bring the notes.

Coincidence? I beg to differ. I think it was ALL GOD'S DOING, and that He let everything happened for a purpose. So yeah, ALL GLORY TO HIM! AMEN!

-eNd-

No comments: