Monday, March 8, 2010

Restaurant City

Recently I got addicted to this one very famous game in Facebook: Restaurant City.

Yes my dear readers, the very game yours truly here once condemned it. However, due to "unforeseen circumstances", I got addicted. But when I started playing, I found many weird and funny stuff... Honestly, I don't know how to describe it. Check it out yourself. Anyways, here's a preview.

(Sorry. I wish I knew how to take pictures of that game and post it here. It'll make more sense.)

Hence the name of the game, you basically start your own restaurant. In the restaurant, there are a few basic things like chair, table and a stove. The jobs available in that game are: janitor, chef and waiter. What you need to do is to keep your employees happy, and keep the customers happy too. That way, your game will be successful.

I wouldn't go into buying the ingredients to increase the options in your menu; I also wouldn't go into the part where you can plant seeds to grow your own crops, or visit other people's restaurant to get free ingredients (only upon first visit), 'cause really, these things ain't what I want to talk about here.

So here's the thing (Sorry, I know it's just a game, but I can't help it, so readers who are Restaurant City fans, forgive me).
Number 1: Desserts. In the game, ice-creams, cakes and banana-boats-alike are apparently "cooked". You better believe it. The chef ACTUALLY "cooks" it (using the STOVE mind you), and the waiter serves it. Wao.

Sitcom: CLAP

Number 2: Washrooms (This will sound embarrassing I'll have you know). According to Restaurant City, you must "create" washrooms so that customers who require it can use it (again, in order to keep your customers happy, and increase your ratings. No washroom, no rating, which also means your rating wouldn't drop either.) So this is what I did. I bought a toilet-bowl, and put it IN.PUBLIC. Talk about total quality embarrassment. I mean, there is no particular section where one can put the toilet bowls there, and let the customers use it. People actually do their business IN.FRONT.OF. other customers.

Sitcom: "Woooooo"

Number 3: Still on washrooms. When you reach that stage where you can create washrooms, one of the things that comes to your mind is separating the genders. Restaurant City allows you to buy a sign to indicate which washroom belongs to which gender. Guess what?

Sitcom: Ask "what?"

THE MALES CAN STILL GO TO THE FEMALES' WASHROOM, AND VICE VERSA!!!!!!!! TOTALLY LAUGHED MY ASS OFF WHEN I SAW THAT!!! =P

Sitcom: Laugh "Ah haha ha hahaha ah ho heh heh ahha ahh ho hee ha haha"

Number 4, and the last one (I think): As mentioned earlier, you have to feed your employees to keep them happy and working hard. For your information: each worker has only a maximum of four hours to work. The moment an hour of work is complete (or close to an hour), the workers will slowly slack off, hence decreasing the rating of your restaurant. You'll have to feed them to get them re-energized.

So indirectly, what does the food serves as?

ADRENALINE, GRACIOUS ME!!!

Sitcom: "Huh?"

Yes! Imagine it! Just like people taking drugs to get on a high, or to move faster, or at least that's the fuction of an adrenaline. Urgh...

Sitcom: Hahaha

Anyways, there's all there is at the moment. Will continue observing and see if there are anymore "faulty stuff". Thousand apologies to the creater of Restaurant City =P

Sitcom: Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Ps: I stopped playing ^^v

~eNd~

2 comments:

Damselette said...

control print screen. paste to paint. save as jpeg. then upload to blog ;)

GeneGoh said...

Ohh hehe isit? Ok ok. Nice. Thx MJ. =)