Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busy month of March

Sorry that I'm not able to blog much. March is proving to be very hectic indeed. Wouldn't want to go into details, except for the fact that I have two assignment deadlines, two midterms, and three presentations. Beat that.

Best of all, I'M SICK. Yes, yours truly can never get away with this phantom of sickness. I must be a tleast sick ONCE a semester. Myself to blame really. Lack of sleep, too much work and stress. But then again, really? I could have taken care of myself better, but heck, I'm sick now, so now I have to worry about getting better first. =P

Anyways, weather has been crazy. As we have been complaining since the beginning of the year, let's complain again: One moment it's shining so darn hard, before you wished it rain, kaboom, and rain falls. My dad told me that it's a cyclic thing, so there can be no complains. However, it does prove indeed that global warming is changing rapidly.

Speaking of which, YET another earthquake today, a 5.6, this time in Cuba. It's the fifth one already. Phew... And Australia and China went through some tough wind too.

Well, that's all for now. Hope I'll have time to keep you guys posted.

~eNd~

No comments: