Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Sunday =)

Haha it's been a while since I last posted something like this, but today's Sunday is a bit... different.

First of all, was the return of a couple of old friends: Willian, Pei-Qin, and yes Jeffery! =D Boy it's been a long time since I saw these people. Nice to see them back. =)

Second, was a great speaker by the name of Pastor Paul Ang. Funny man too, but full of words of wisdom. God definitely spoke through him, and through him I was spoken to, which I will write in my next post. =)

Then, FIFA 11-ing with Adrian Yap, Samuel Lopez and Lavina. With the late addition of Sam and Adrian's friend, Abel. Couldn't win any of the games at all - even drawing against a one-star team XD - but well it's all about the fun. =)

And yeah, my sister came back!!! =D Though it's not that long ago since I last saw her, but still. Well she's back for Chinese New Year this time. Happy days.

But not too happy in other states in this country. Heard a friend of mine in Segamat is experiencing flood. Prayers with you, and other areas that are affected.

Photos will come soon I hope. Discovered that I like taking pictures, but am super lazy to filter them.

One Republic! =D

~eNd~

No comments: