Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Ahha. So here we are. Finally. In a new year.

NEW YEAR DAMN IT!

Something worth being happy about? Don't know, 'cause it all feels the same to me, except for knowing the fact that it's a new year, which means everything starts back in January again. Which also means classes are starting soon. Which is means there are new things to look forward to. New visions. New missions. New plans. New hope. (New earthquake too, again in Chile.)

Really? Unless there are really such gungho people, most people will create New Year Resolutions, and forget about it by the end of January. Then we'll all start to live like usual. Live like last year. Typical? You decide.

Also, people look forward to change, but do they? Especially this group of people. Sigh. The one area that NEEDS such a change. One can only dream.

Let me rephrase that. One can only DARE to dream.

Well, 2011 also marks the last year of my studies. In fact, I only have half a year left. In other words, one more semester. Can't imagine time really flew that fast, since the year I left for Kampar to study. The friends I've made, the things I've learned. Phew.

However, the next important question comes in quickly: What to do after that? Journalist? Teacher? Tutor? Tuition teacher? Football analyse? Football writer?

I wish for the last two but I don't think my dad will support me in that. Musician? I thought of it, but I'm not qualified, especially the theory part. Well, I guess I'll figure it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh. 2011 also means it's halfway through the football season. Liverpool is still unbelievably stuck with the same manager, and I use the word "stuck" 'cause we don't want him there, yet he seems to ALWAYS buy himself some time. Everytime he gets his ass on the line, Liverpool become worldbeaters to save his job. He got himself into hot water of late, which I won't bother going into detail. All I know is, we want Roy Hodgson out now. So simple, yet so hard to do. Sigh

I guess that's it then. Wishing all of you folks a blessed new year. May you accomplish whatever you purposed this year in style. God bless.

No comments: