Saturday, April 3, 2010

A very Good Friday =)))

It was a splendid day indeed. What's with L4D2-ing in the wee hours of the morning, watching a church do their album recording, to watching my fellow CGBC youths doing a musical play, and enjoying "nga-choi-kai" with fellow friends!!!!! Indeed, a very Good Friday. =)

Starting off with L4D2-ing. With the return of my two "Masters" (it's been a VERY LONG TIME), we decided to have a game of L4D2. My goodness, did we have a hard time (in Dead Center), as one of them was just playing it for the first time. However, after moving to Dark Carnival, we played with much ease. That's all we could take though, as most of us were tired. Still, enjoyed.

Next, recording. One of my friend was singing for the album, and she requested me to come along. Also knowing that SamYLopez is playing for them, I decided to go. The time I spend in the recording studio was PRICELESS. Not only have I not been into one, but to be actually there when they recorded it.. well. All that's missing now is to be part of the recording team. Maybe next time^^

Slept the entire afternoon, as I only had 3 hours of sleep the night before. Woke up, and got ready for the big event of the night.

It's been a while since CGBC did a musical, but they did it tremendously well!! Defying the odds (of just having 3 months), they had a dance, choir, and testimony sharing. All in all, it was a good job well done. Glory be to God!!!!

Anyways, some of the Kampar people came down to watch too, and after the event, we went for "nga-choi-kai" in old town. Although it was packed, we still managed to get tables for close to 30 pax. My word, didn't we enjoy the food! =)))))

Came back tired, but having loads of memories of yesterday. Today is another chapter, and there will be another performance again!

Enjoyed time spend with yOu^^

No comments: