Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back in Kampar.. Weee!!!!!

Well, the time has come again, for a new semester to begin. Once again, many things to look forward to, except this time, many more expectations, and many more work to do. Phew. I won't go into detail really.

Classes everyday, but praise God there is no class on Saturday, or I'll really kick UTAR's big fat ass. However, Friday's only class is from 5.30 - 7.30. Now that really sucks. Like I told a few of my coursemates, I'll do everything within my course rep power to change the time. But for now, can I kick their ass? *kicks*

But really, expecting more from this semester, 'cause I've been lazying around too much, and I need to pull up my grades. (never felt so serious in my life. Blek =p)

Well, wish me all the best for this new semester then. Off I GO!!!!!!!!!

Ps: I'm so into instrumental music now ;) THANKS JOEL!!!!

4 comments:

Kuanie said...

yea..
the start of new semester..
time to switch to study mode..
how i which i can continue to stay in sleep mode.. =.=

Winna said...

hey! didn't remind me that u've changed ur url! i thought there's something wrong with my internet! sweat la ><

GeneGoh said...

Lolx Yik Kuan... Time to get up and work hard!! Heh^^

GeneGoh said...

Hee^^ sorry Winna. I posted it on my MSN Personal Message, so I tot you say it. Heh^^ Sorry =P