Monday, February 2, 2009

CNY and more.

Happy Chinese New Year once again to all my readers. How's your CNY? Mine was fine. I mean, I can't say it's great, but it's not bad either. Heh. Had KFC and Pizza Hut for meals this time, and why? Because my parents are lazy to cook. Apparently there's someone at the backstage adding to the stress of cooking that's already there, so my parents said NO.

I mean, we didn't have KFC and Pizza for all the meals, but it was one of the highlights. The other highlights were of course, getting angpaos, and travelling. TRAVELLING! That's the other big highlights. Gone were the days where your parents fetch you around to other states - now it's our turn! lolx Managed to drive down to KL. After that, didn't dare to drive anymore, because it was KL! lolx. Legs were tired anyways. Yeah, I know many people drove there before, but I haven't, so I want to be happy about it! Welcome to the club, anyone?

Glad to see that both my grandparents were healthy. Or at least, they were to me. =) Everyone else was healthy too, even my aunt, who was coughing rather badly before this. Now she's completely healed! Praise God!

Well, CNY week just went by like this, and although it's still CNY, some are already going to face exams. Well wishes going out to: AdrianLai, David, SinYee, Amanda, John, Justin, and everyone and anyone else that I have missed out. All the best for your finals!

Side-track: AdrianY played this kelam game with a few of us. Man, I tell you, he's the best game creater when he is bored. The game went like this.

"This message has been send to 4 people. You are to guess who they are, and why you chose them as your answer. You are not allowed to make 3 wrong guesses. This is the clue. It is moony, and the archangel can't stop smiling like a homo. Whoever wins will own my Ernie (Sesame Street Stuff Toy- zzz)

Well, I'm like, "OK, I'm game.", and make the first guess, which is kind of obvious: Leong Pei-Qin. Keyword-Smiling. Correct guess.

Second one-he mentioned that 4 people has been sent this message, and that we are to guess who are they. Since I'm one of them, I put my own name in it. Correct guess again. Keyword-Archangel.

However, after that, I made 3 wrong guesses. The guesses I made- Wai Kit, Lai Har, and JeanLi. I was trying to think of AdrianY's circle of friends, but still guessed it wrong. Guess what are the answers? Daren and Sunny! Keywords: Daren-Homo (lolx, make sense. Hee. No offense Daren), and Sunny-Moony (Well, it's doesn't really match the description. His face I mean, but anyway..)

UTAR's timetable is now in a terrible mess. Tomorrow's entire schedule has been changed, except for Mr. Krishnan's Critical Reading and Thinking class, which ends at 8.30pm! Sobx! How to go for cell?!

Back to reality. eNd

No comments: