Saturday, April 2, 2011

Abandoned Blog

This is the 1st time in a long time that I've not posted anything. Such is the level of busyness that I'm not inspired to post any! Lots have happened recently, and lots will be happening in months to come. I view this as one of the most crucial periods of my life.

Few simple reasons:
1.) Graduation! Well not yet, but nearly there. I'm just a month plus away from completing my studies as an English major, but I'm already starting to get lazy. Typical no? But yes, do that, and I'm doomed. Need to buck up.

2.) Work. Oh boy. I didn't think it'll come to this, but it has! What do I want to do after I finish? Teach? Go into music? Counsel? Options, but not many doors opened.

3.) Mission Trip to Triang, Pahang! At first I didn't want to go, but for no reason I suddenly got the inspiration. This time though, I don't want to make a decision just for the sake of making a decision. I want God to lead. Hmm....

Well, that's it for now. Will come back soon. I hope =D

1 comment:

deir u 2 muv said...

No plans of returning?

The new generation of computers today are tablets. A smaller, thinner and more feature-filled technology though edges a desktop in some ways, is very sensitive to damage. That's the reason getting a tablet insurance will be a great investment to secure it.