Thursday, November 11, 2010

21 surprises =)

Ah, man stage now. I've reached the year where there's a Chinese saying that goes "I've got the key".

Key to what?

More growing up. More responsibilities. Bigger challenges. Tougher world. A stage where you begin to understand what totally living on your own is like. Less parents support. More of YOU supporting them instead.

And ohh. VOTING. :P

But anyways, 21 years old is also the age where I received the most birthday gifts (and I think it'll be about the only time I do), so while they're still new, I've decided to "capture" them in pictures! =D

A Polo watch from my mom! XD

Lovely wristbands from Daniel and PC =D

Two singles:
Top: Darren Evan's Consuming Fire
Bottom: Reuben Morgan's World Through Your Eyes

The Difference Maker - John C. Maxwell

Streams in the Desert - L.B. Cowman

Following Christ - Jospeh M. Stowell

Friends: The Way to reaching Generation X

Life You've Always Wanted - John Ortberg

A black Guy's Creative "L" size shirt

And ahha... The Panasonic Lumix 12 megapixel camera! Weeeeee!!!

But the pick of the bunch comes in the next blogpost....

~eNd~

No comments: