Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LifeGame Camp 2010, Cameron Highlands

Camp! I have a new definition for it - "an event that everyone gets together". As in literally. People you don't see often in church, or sometimes don't see at all, pops up there. Some are acceptional, others... Well. =P

Anyways, it's LifeGame Camp again. And yes, "again" because I've played this before. That was 6 years ago, so I want to see if there's any difference in the game.

(Due to a pledge made during the camp to keep what happens in LifeGame secret, nothing in the game will be shared here. In other words, that's it^^)

Of course not. There's still other things to share, like for example, the sermon.

I recorded 3 of the sermons at least, and will plan to type out the entire thing, but what I want to share is that some of the things Pastor John preached has reminded me of a few things:
(1), nothing on earth is permanent,
(2) let's not hang Jesus back on the Cross again,
(3) it's not how you start a race; it's how you finish it,
(4) let's not let the world shape our future/standard,
(5) a creation can only know its purpose by going back to the Creator,
(6) a new definition for "neighbour" - people who gives you an opportunity to love, and (7) living a different lifestyle that will not hurt God.

Of course there is more to it than this, but these are the specific things that struck me. Review the list again, and see which one speaks to you.

Anyways, will try to get some photos uploaded here. I don't have many pictures of me, 'cause I was the photographer! =D man I love taking photos, but the consequences sometimes can be - you don't have pictures of yourself. Too bad? XD

~eNd~

No comments: