Thursday, September 9, 2010

Confucious

I was at a restaurant that had a weird name. My "Letterman-in-the-making" friend called me for dinner, and he told me to wait at Ghani so that he can meet me there, and take me to the restaurant he and his friends were at. I then asked him, "You just tell me which one." He answered: "Which One."

I got confused, and asked again: "Which one?"

The next thing he answered made me want to "kill him", because he answered the same thing: "Which One la", before giving this answer: "There's a restaurant call Which One, near the economic rice shop."

GG. =.=''

Then after enjoying the dinner, we paid for the food (duh). While the others were paying, I saw this sign that says "STEP ON". It took me a while to ask, "Step on what?"

It was only the I saw an animal picture with the sign, and realised that I've read it backwards.

PS: It actually said: "NO PETS". Nice one eh? XD

~eNd~

No comments: