Thursday, July 15, 2010

A year after

Yes indeed. I played basketball after being "absent" from it for about a year plus. It's been a long time, and though I didn't lose much of my shooting touch, my body certainly couldn't keep up with the pace of the game. It didn't take me 5 minutes to pant like an old man. Really.

Pushed myself too hard maybe? I'm now suffering the consequences of being out of the game for too long, especially basketball being a very physical game. Got elbowed in the cheek and the chest, but well that's all part of it. And guess what? I slept for 9 hours yesterday. Shows you how tired I am. Blek =P

Anyways, hope to continue on from this. I realise I need to "move", and since I recently gave a speech (for my Public Speaking subject) that jogging is bad, I might as well continue with basketball. =D

PS: Didn't know Alex Foo was so good =)

~eNd~

No comments: