Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bye bye 19, hello 20

By 12a.m tomorrow, I'd lose my teen age. How sad, for the first figure of my age to change its number. Nevertheless, life goes on, and we must move on too.

I must say, that as I reflect on my teenage years, I have learned a lot, gain quite a lot of experience in certain things, and wishing that I have learned certain things, which I will not disclose in detail now.

However, as I move on into this "third stage" of life, there's a lot more to learn, a lot more challenges to face, a lot more things to come, and a lot more to experience.

One of the things I do pray, is that whatever the experience that I've gain during my teenage years, especially my LATE teengae years, will help me in my young adult years to come. My past mistakes or achievements, can help me to become a better person. I do wish to graduate on a high too. Hee^^

Most importantly thought, I pray that God's will continues to be done in my life. I must say and admit, that He has been VERY GOOD to me thus far, but I've failed to appreciate it. So I just want to THANK YOU LORD, for all You have done in my life. Really.

Also, entering this stage of life means I have more important and critical decisions to make. Phew. Well, no one said life was easy. However, we can look towards it, knowing that God is with us. Amen!!!

Well, here's to someone who happens to share the same birthday as me, Edward, and also to all who are November 2nd-ers,

~HaPpy Birthday!!!!~

~eNd~

No comments: