Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bleh........

Finals finals finals.... Papers Papers Papers.... The Chronicles of UTAR's Final Examination has just seen two papers gone by: Pendidikan Moral and Academic Writing. Three left to go: English Morphology and Syntax, Psycholinguistics and Journalism II. However, even before everything started, everyone wish it ended already.

But of course. Most people don't like sitting for exams. Who likes to bear with this period of time, having to study, while wishing that they can go home? Some even went home during Study Week to study. Amazing.

My fellow coursemates are going nuts already; I myself am starting to get numb towards finals. Meh. Best part is, my courses' exam is within a one-week period; the rest are all spread out at least till the end of the month. Most would, of course, prefer to have it end quickly, yet at the same time, they would like more time to study as well.

By the way, the newly constructed area of UTAR is MAGNIFICENT.


Compared to the first few blocks that was build before this, those blocks were of nothing compared to this. What you're looking at, yes my fellow readers, is the new library of UTAR (1st picture), and this place is also going to be used as my next exam hall for English Morphology and Syntax. 2nd picture is the new block for lecturers (I assume. Blek). Looks like some asylum for insane people. Hee. Prison Break anyone?

Enough babbling already. I'll be rushing back to Ipoh this Saturday after my last paper, Journalism II, for practise. Phewxx... Semester break after that! Weeee! And camp too!!

Birthday shoutouts too, to all September babies: Ee Chiet, Pei-Qin, Jian Ai, Ying Yin, Adrian Lai, Joel Lim, Pei Ching, Joey Low and last but not least, my beloved BROTHER!!!

Ps: Ever seen any downloads going as slow as 0.4KB/sec? So sick...

4 comments:

Damselette said...

wow! nice place! cant wait to go back and see. this frid im coming up to kmpar. get a room. might stay overnight then go back on sunday. will u be in kmpar? or not?

GeneGoh said...

Hehe. Ohh isit? Ok ok. I'll still be in Kampar. Saturday is my last paper. But after that will go straight back to Ipoh for worship practice.

Damselette said...

ohhh okay okay :)all the best with ur last ppr.

GeneGoh said...

Haha thanks. You have a safe journey back too. See you!