Monday, April 27, 2009

Dumb E-mails..

I post this before, about Friendster bulletins. The dumb things people do with it, telling you that "if you don't repost this in 20 minutes, your mother will die." This time, I'm going to switch the focus to the e-mails.

Yes, e-mails that tells you the SAME. DAMN. THING.

"If you forward this, your life will be more beautiful."

"If you don't take my advice and forward this mail, I will crawl out of your bed and stab you."

"Ha haha ha hahaha ha haha, ah ho he he ahha, ah ho hii ha, haha. And I thought MY jokes were bad..."

What's more, they give you "live" examples of what happened to people previously when they did not "do what was instructed", saying that other people died of not forwarding these mails. trying to scare the hell out of other readers.

"...
and he doesn't like that. NOT. ONE. BIT."

I mean, get real. Do you really think it will happen? Do you think that something's really going to crawl out underneath your bed and kill you, or kill anyone for that matter? That's what I call, LAME. These people are too free to create these kind of mail, and want to send it all around the world, scaring the life out of them, making them forward the mails they created.

They also try to make you look stupid, saying that "if you are smart, pass this on". Yeah right! Only idiots will pass mails like these on. So if you have, please do not do it again. IT'S. ALL. FAKE.

And I do wish that there will not be anymore of this kind of e-mails. 'Cause it's just...

"...Pathetic..."

Make me a believer. zZz

-eNd-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun be too obsessed about dark knight man... Later you ter-influence to the dark side then haha... May God help you then =p

GeneGoh said...

ahhaha lolx.. I like The Joker..
"You see madness, is like you know, gravity. All it needs is just a little... PUSH."