Saturday, November 1, 2008

May It Continue..

Liverpool continued their top form to stay on top of the Barclays Premier League table with a hard-fought victory over Porstmouth. A match that saw newly appointed manager Tony Adams take charge, and a return for former Reds striker Peter Crouch, a second half penalty by captain Steven Gerrard was enough to seal all three points, and maintain Liverpool on top.

Here's the match in pictures :

Rafa to Tony : Welcome to the Barclays Premier League

Kuyt : Hey Crouchy, you're suppose to be my strike partner! What the heck are you doing in a blue jersey?!

Alvaro : Alright alright, my give up. You're tall...

Crouchy : I'm back dudes.. Not even Hyypia outjumps me.. hmph!

Rafa : Hey, remember I sold the tall one there! Watch your asses out there!

Gerrard for the penalty.. and scores!


What a relief..


Thanks for the memories, Crouchy..

Final score : Liverpool 1 Porstmouth 0

No comments: